Thursday, January 31, 2008

2 versions of the interface - including a special retro edition

I've finally got all my modules working - albeit with less features than I originally planned, but I am pleased.

First - the regular interface.



Top, left to right: Music (itunes), Photos (jpeg view & graphic converter slideshows), Phone (visual voice mail!), Web browsing.

Bottom, left to right: Web cam, X-10 (home automation), Video digitizing (the AV card), Emulation (just Apple ][ right now, with Stop the Madness and Catakig)

I've also done a seriously retro version of the interface:



I really like the spy glass as the web cam button, and the victorian butler's bell for home automation. I couldn't really think of anything from that era that represented emulation - so I went with an abacus.

No comments: